We provide a range of services including clinical and therapy services, day, residential, respite and family support services. We also provide pre-school services and are patron to two special schools.
We provide services to over 13,000 children and adults with a range of disabilities including physical, sensory, intellectual disabilities and autism. From childhood to adulthood our expert teams work with the individual and their family as appropriate on a plan for each life stage.
- 20 Children’s Disability Network Teams in 14 counties
- Adult Day Services with hubs and centres in 8 counties and nationwide Virtual Service
- 10 residential and respite services for children and adults in 5 counties
- Family support services in the home, education and community settings
- Community Living Services for adults
- National Assistive Technology Training Service
- SeatTech service providing specialist seating assessment and supports
We focus on the individual, not the disability. We aim to provide a unique, tailored service to every child and family using our services.
Our services for adults are tailored to individual need. We assist people with identifying and setting the goals they want to achieve from their service to improve their quality of life.