You will be able to access the service if:
- You attend an Enable Ireland service in Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare or Kerry.
- The Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist in your centre will be your first point of contact and they will refer to you to SeatTech should they feel that more support and expertise is required.
- If you attend an Enable Ireland Adult Service Centre you may contact us directly or through a staff member from the centre you attend.
- You live in any of the following Health Service Executive Areas: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin South East and Wicklow, and you are referred by the HSE Occupational Therapy Manager in your area.
- If you have attended the service in the past and have not been discharged.
SeatTech Custom Posture & Mobility Service