Your support is very important to us and we are committed to providing a high level of accountability and transparency about how we spend your donations. Every year we publish our annual accounts and an annual report on the services we have provided, the children and adults we have supported and how we spent your donations during the year.
When you consider making a gift of any size to Enable Ireland, we undertake that:
- We will treat you, our donor, with respect and confidentiality.
- You will be informed about the causes of fundraising if donations are being sought.
- Your gift will be applied to the purpose for which it was originally requested.
- All communications concerning your gift will be honest, transparent and comply with legal and moral obligations.
- Your right to privacy will be respected and you will not be subjected to any form of undue pressure.
- We will use any donation made by you in a manner which preserves the rights and dignity of the children and adults who use the services of Enable Ireland.
- We will use your donation responsibly and ensure the best use for the children and adults and their families who use our services.
- We will be aware of our commitment to equal opportunities and diversity and implement these values and policies in all communications.
Any fundraising related comments or complaints should be addressed to:
Make a Donation
Help us today with a single or monthly donation