Staff Nurse RNID Ref: EIJB1966
Would you like to work for a great employer?
Enable Ireland is an organisation that makes a real difference to the lives of children and adults with disabilities in Ireland, and is named as one of Ireland's Irish Independent 150 Best Employers 2023
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated Staff Nurse (RNID) to join our team in Children’s Respite, Lavanagh House, Curraheen, Cork
Contract Type: This is a Specified Purpose contract
Contract Hours: Part-time 0.5 wte (18.75hrs)
Salary Scale: €31,875– €46,541 per year pro rata
Overview of the Post:
To work as part of a dedicated and innovative team in a 3 bed community based house providing respite and holiday breaks for children with disabilities, within a quality framework.
To provide nursing care to meet the assessed needs of children, young people and their families.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities:
Please see Job Description for full list of duties
The successful candidate will have:
• Eligible applicants will be those who on the closing date for the competition:
• Be registered in the Intellectual Disability Nurse Division of the live Register of Nurses kept by An Bord Altranais (NMBI) or be entitled to be so registered;
• Have the clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
• Candidates should be eligible to work in Ireland
• Registered Children’s Nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or General Nursing.
• Experience of working with children with physical disabilities/ intellectual disabilities/ASD/ Behaviours of concern
If you believe you would fit the role then please submit your application today.
As a staff member of Enable Ireland, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
• Excellent training opportunities
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Long service reward scheme
• Pay adjusted Maternity Leave
• Pay adjusted Adoptive Leave
• Pay adjusted Paternity Leave
• Wellbeing benefits
For a full list of our benefits & conditions, please click on the Employee Benefits link below:
Applications must be made on the Enable Ireland application form only. CVs will not be accepted.
To apply, please download the job description, person specification and application form below and forward completed applications by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 4th March 2024 before noon
A panel may be formed from this vacancy for any similar vacancies, which may arise during the next 12 months
Enable Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
• The post will be subject to reference checks and may be subject to Garda vetting/police clearance, as relevant.
• Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for interview.
• Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.
• The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised position. Enable Ireland, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this prior to appointment.
• Please review the Enable Ireland’s External Data Protection Notice available at https://www.enableireland.ie/privacy-policy for details on how Enable Ireland processes applicant’s personal information. Please note if you are invited for interview, we will share your personal data with: 1) Any virtual service provider we use to host the interview; and
2) the interview panel (if applicable). Your information will be stored for this purpose in line with our retention policy