Entry is now open for the 42nd Annual Echo Women's Mini-Marathon
The Echo Women's Mini Marathon is the biggest event of its kind in Munster. It has grown from its beginnings in 1981, with only 300 participants, to over 10,000 participants in recent years
Each year, several hundred thousand euro is raised for local, national and international charities and organisations. The Echo Women's Mini Marathon has become a key event on every charity’s fundraising the calendar. So, why not come and join us on September 17th.
#TeamEnableIreland need you!
Be a part of something special.
How to participate
- Register for The Echo Cork City Marathon Mini Marathon - Echolive
- Join #TeamEnable and contact the fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org call on 087 6868333to register your participation with Team Enable. The team will give you information on setting up your fundraiser.
- Receive your complimentary marathon pack from the team which includes a t-shirt, a snood, trolley disk keyring and a discount code for shopping with Cummins Sports. Cummins Sports is kindly giving a 20% discount on full price items in-store for anyone who registers for Team Enable.
- Set up your fundraiser via iDonate or a platform of your choice.
- Share your training photos and fundraiser with family, friends and colleagues.
- Complete 6k on the 17th of September.
- Receive a commemorative medal from marathon organisers.
- Liaise with Maria or Siobhán to present the funds and be acknowledged on Enable Ireland’s social media.
Call (087) 6868 333 or email Siobhán on email@example.com for more information