Castleconnell Adults Hub
Located in the Co. Limerick village of Castleconnell, the Enable Ireland Adult Day Service opened in April 2017 and offers a non-residential 5-day/week service. We currently provide services to 18 Adults with physical and/or sensory disabilities.
- Nancy GearyCentre Coordinator
- Trevor kennedyService Owner Representative
- Frank O’MaraHealth & Safety Competent Person
- Eoin WalshHealth & Safety Committee Member
- Fiona FaheyPCP Coordinator
Explore more about adult services